The number one task of the Journalist is to be the heart and soul of Campus Vinyl BucknellU. The site’s articles are a major part of our fan engagement. The Journalist must be knowledgeable of not only the music scene of their campus, but also of the worldwide music scene. Articles will be written frequently in order to keep our fans up to date with the local and global music cultures.
- Attend and participate at the weekly Hall of Justice Address (HOJA)*
- Research and propose article ideas for/at HOJA
- Write approximately 1-2 articles per week
- Conduct interviews when necessary
- Be willing to write articles assigned by the Executive Board
- Be ready and willing to write impromptu articles
- Must LOVE music: live and breathe it
- Interest in writing/journalism
- Needs to be outgoing and comfortable with public speaking for interview purposes
- Strong written skills
- Organization and punctuality is essential
- Student at Bucknell University (any class year may apply)
- Must be friendly, proactive, and above all…FUN
To apply, download the application form and send your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the application form HERE: Journalist Application
*The Hall of Justice Address (HOJA) is the weekly meeting of all of the Campus Vinyl BucknellU members. Discussions of short-term and long-term goals will take place here including article selections for the week.